The School of Finishing
The School of Finishing is all about scoring GOALS!
Our program is designed for boys and girls ages U7-U14. Players will train on how to create scoring chances and capitalize on them. We have developed a series of exercises to teach players the right techniques of shooting. We will teach them how to strike the ball in different ways (power, finesse, chipping, volleying, and curving). Topics such as: 1v1 attacking skills, creativity inside the box, turning and shooting, crossing and finishing, breakaways, free kicks, and heading to goal will be covered. This program is intended to improve a player’s 1v1 ability. Additionally, we will introduce small group attacking principles 2v1, 2v2, 3v2, 3v3 and other small group attacking scenarios.
- Sessions capped at 15 players. Reserve your spot now!
- Located at Rivertown Fields
- Session Dates:
- Session 1: Mondays Feb 1,8,15,22 – COMPLETED
- Session 2: Mondays March 1, 8,15,22
- All sessions are held from 5:15PM to 6:15PM.